Digital Supply Chain Executive Leadership Forum 2019 – Santiago, Chile
Tuesday, March 12 – Wednesday, March 13, 2019
*Participation in this event is by invitation only
The Digital Supply Chain Institute (DSCI) of the Center for Global Enterprise is pleased to announce sixth Executive Leadership Forum on March 12th and 13th at the ESE Business School in Santiago, Chile. We are proud to once again be collaborating with ESE Business School on this event. This by-invitation-only event will bring together no more than 100 supply chain leaders from around the world. The goal of the meeting is to share the research conducted by the DSCI and 25 top global companies and to engage the participants in a deep discussion of transformative actions necessary to create a Digital Supply Chain. The theme for the digital transformation is the “Frontside Flip,” which captures the spirit of customer focus and demand management that will increase revenue by 10% and reduce costs by 20%.
The focus of the Executive Leadership Forum will be on generating useful information and a network of fellow leaders that can help your company make the transition to a Digital Supply Chain. The overall theme is the “Frontside Flip”: how to turn the supply chain focus towards the customer and revenue growth. Renowned business leaders will speak during the Forum. The session is designed to maximize collaboration and identify practical steps on how to advance digital supply chains in the enterprise.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level executives, directors, and executive managers from cross-functional departments across the enterprise.
- The forum is specially designed so that multi-functional teams of senior management (including supply chain, sales, marketing, IT, Finance and HR) can analyze the opportunities and challenges of digital transformation. Leading-edge transformation requires a cross-company commitment and effort.
- About The Digital Supply Chain Institute (DSCI)
- What’s New: Trending Digital Supply Chain Issues
- The CEO Perspectives: “The imperative of Transformation”
- Revenue Growth through the Digital Supply Chain
- Managing Algorithms for Competitive Advantage
- People, Change Leadership and the DSC
- Getting a Return from a Blockchain
- Strategy, Transformation, & Choices