Past Alpha Teams
Texas Capital Bank Alpha Team Q3 2018: Alpha Team members designed new services and strategies to attract Millennial clients for the bank’s private wealth management services. 21 participants, 7 countries, 4 continents and 17 languages.
London Taxi Company Alpha Team Q3 2015: Helped The London Taxi Company envision the future of the global taxi market. 20 participants, 15 countries, 5 continents, 23 languages.
NFL Alpha Team Q2 2016: Devised a strategy to help the NFL expand its international fan base through its Game Pass digital product. 22 participants, 10 countries, 3 continents, 10 languages.
Rasello Alpha Team Q1 2016: Developed a roadmap for a Tanzanian enterprise software company to grow across Africa, and to position the company’s longer-term expansion into global markets. 21 participants, 15 countries, 4 continents, 25 languages.
Jobberman Alpha Team Q3 2016: Helped Jobberman, Nigeria’s largest online jobs platform, design and implement online, skills-based learning programs for the next generation of entrepreneurs and current/future employees of digital companies in Africa. 21 participants, 11 countries, 4 continents, 26 languages.
Carbon Alpha Team Q1 2017: Helped Carbon assess and develop execution recommendations for how a Silicon Valley 3D printing company can reduce spare parts inventories for companies in six key markets. 21 participants, 9 countries, 3 continents, 15 languages.
THE BENEFITS OF AN ALPHA TEAM
Alpha Team members
- Apply your knowledge to solve a real-world business issue
- Collaborate with experienced business mentors
- Demonstrate and sharpen your leadership, collaboration and communication skills
- Expand your personal and professional network
- Produce and present an actionable report for a senior level audience
- Receive a certificate upon completion
- Access to diverse perspectives through Alpha Teams composed of individuals with geographic, age, cultural, and industry diversity.
- Connect with future business leaders and identify talented participants for potential employment opportunities.
- Sponsor companies have access to an executive level conversation with CGE leadership and Board members at the completion of the Alpha Team project.